Fri, Nov 18|
Sanskrit Moon Yoga
Sound Healer Leader Training
Designed specifically for those who desire to use sound for their individual practices as well as to enhance one's professional practice. Full details here: https://www.drfalami.com/facilitato A $150 deposit is required to reserve your spot.
Time & Location
Nov 18, 2022, 6:00 PM – Nov 20, 2022, 6:00 PM
Sanskrit Moon Yoga, 583-B N Central Ave, Hapeville, GA 30354, USA
About the event
was designed by Dr. Falami Devoe
Designed specifically for those who desire to use sound for their individual practices as well as to enhance one's professional practice. Sound can be used on its own or in combination with other modalities.Become a Sound Alchemist!
In the Sound Alchemy Immersion, you will learn some of the basics of holding space with sound and words in a healing session to connect with the chakras and balance the mind, body, and spirit. This foundational class prepares you for further study and practice in sound healing.
This class includes:
- Foundations of Sound Healing
- What is Sound Alchemy?
- Becoming the Sound Alchemist
- Sound Theory and Practice
- Sound Alchemy Experience
- Sound Business
- Sound Alchemy Exchange (Community outreach/Fellow Practitioner care circle)
The power of sound healing and self-care:
- The transformative cultivation and connection of a sound alchemy experience with affirmations and sound healing tools
- Have a working knowledge of various instruments used for sound healing.
- Have a deeper self-care practice.
- Give effective sound healing sessions to the people you care about: your family and friend
- Your investment in the Sound Alchemy Immersion is $500. Participants receive a Sound Alchemy Immersion Manual, a Holistic Alchemy affirmation deck, 2 practice sessions, and a community of support.
- Payment plans are available with the final workshop balance due 14 days prior to training. A non-refundable $150 Deposit is required. Via Zelle/Venmo/ApplePay.
- This training is designed to be an intimate experience. This training is limited to a maximum of six students.
It is highly recommended that students acquire the following tools for the first session
- Crystal Quartz Bowl (Any Note)
- Ohm Tuning fork
Training Address: Sanskrit Moon Yoga
583B North Central Avenue Hapeville, GA 30354Training Schedule:
6:00pm-8:00 pm EST
12:00 pm - 6:00 pm EST
4:00- pm- 6:00 pm EST
Following the training weekend, participants are required to participate in a 2 one-hour individual meet-ups with Dr. Falami.
WHAT ARE THE COVID SAFETY PROCEDURES? COVID guidelines change frequently, which may mean some of these guidelines will be outdated by the time training begins. In the meantime, everyone is asked to adhere to best practices for the safety of all participants based on guidance from leading health organizations:
- Participants are required to bring their own yoga mats.
- You must present a negative COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours of the training start date.
- Masks are optional.
Learners will receive a certificate of completion and the knowledge and skills needed to offer a sound experience for themselves and the community.